Thank you for choosing realdolls4u.com! You can shop on our website without worrying about any security issues, and we have made every effort to protect your payment information. When purchasing on realdolls4u.com, you will be offered the following secure payment methods. Please email us (email@example.com) with your payment problem if anything doesn’t work for you.
We provide the following payment methods for your doll:
You can pay with a credit card directly. We accept Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Discover, and American Express.
Due to the high unit price of our products, your credit card is restricted from making large transactions, so you may receive a transaction risk warning from the bank during the transaction. If your payment is declined, call your bank to let the transaction be allowed. If you still can’t make the payment, select PayPal invoice.
PayPal & PayPal Credit
PayPal offers several payment options to customers, including:
- PayPal Direct Checkout
If you have a PayPal account, select PayPal and you can log in and pay with PayPal Balance, Credit or Debit Card, or Bank Account.
If you have a credit card but you don’t have a PayPal account, select Debit or Credit Card under PayPal. You will be redirected to the PayPal checkout window, enter your credit card number, and pay.
- PayPal Pay Later
PayPal Pay Later is a convenient payment option that allows you to make a purchase now and pay for it in installments over time. With this service, you can split your purchase into four equal payments, with the first payment due at the time of purchase. There are no additional fees or interest charges as long as you make your payments on time.
- PayPal Credit
PayPal Credit is a revolving credit line that allows you to make purchases and pay them off over time. It works like a traditional credit card, giving you the flexibility to choose how much you want to pay each month. PayPal Credit offers promotional financing options, such as interest-free periods, for qualifying purchases.
Click here to learn more about how to use PayPal and how to apply for PayPal Pay Later and PayPal Credit.
Please submit an order by clicking PayPal invoice. You will receive a PayPal invoice later by email named REALDOLLS4U.
1. Open the email that contains the invoice from realdolls4u. Click the “Pay Now” button within the email, which will take you to the PayPal website.
2. If you have a PayPal account, log in with your credentials. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can pay as a guest by clicking on “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” at the bottom of the page.
3. Check the invoice details, including the amount due and the merchant’s information, to ensure everything is correct.
4. Once we receive your payment, we will send you an order confirmation. Partial payment is always allowed.
How Do We Keep Your Payment Secure?
1. We use a reputable and secure payment gateway that is certified by PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). This will ensure that all payment transactions are encrypted and protected against unauthorized access.
2. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate is a security protocol that encrypts the data transfer between the web server and the browser. Realdolls4u.com has an SSL certificate. Your personal and financial information is being transmitted securely.
3. We take data privacy seriously and always protect your personal information.
When purchasing on realdolls4u.com, you will be offered the following secure payment methods. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your payment problem if anything doesn’t work for you.
Why Does My Payment Fail?
Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Please note that our system currently does not work well with an In Internet Explorer browser. If you’re using IE, then the Firefox and Google Chrome will be the best choice. If the same issue happens, kindly refer to the following details.
PayPal is blocking the purchase.
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues (such as an invalid card, expired card, the amount exceeds, the card is disabled, etc.)
- Your Credit Card or Debit Card issues with International transactions (Ensure the buyer credit cards and debit cards are allowed to buy online from overseas merchants)
- If you are receiving a receipt error for a PayPal order then likely there is an issue with your PayPal funding source. Please contact PayPal.com support for more information.
Check Your Card.
- Do Not Honor: The bank is unwilling to accept the transaction.
- Insufficient Funds: The account did not have sufficient funds to cover the transaction amount at the time of the transaction.
- Limit Exceeded: The attempted transaction exceeds the withdrawal limit of the account.
- Expired Card: Card is expired. The customer will need to use a different card.
- Invalid Credit Card Number: The customer entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in their credit card information.
- Invalid Expiration Date: The customer entered an invalid payment method or made a typo in their card expiration date. Have the customer correct their payment information and attempt the transaction again – if the decline persists, they will need to contact their bank.
- Card Issuer Declined CVV: The customer entered in an invalid security code or made a typo in their card information. Have the customer attempt the transaction again – if the decline persists, the customer will need to contact their bank.
- Based on Location: The bank declined based on location.
- Bank’s Fraud Rules: The bank’s fraud rules blocked the transaction.
If your payment won’t process with your PayPal account or you’re still having problems with your card, try:
- Make the purchase again in a browser that’s in Incognito mode, or in a different browser, or
- Changing your payment method at checkout, or use a different credit card or PayPal account, or
- If none of these issues apply, please contact us with your order number(if there is), name and email address, error notification, and the screenshot of the error, we will check the details and assist you in continuing the order.
Last but not least, note that you should be able to receive detailed information for any failed or successful transaction from your bank. If a payment fails, do not hesitate to contact your bank or contact us.